Hey guys! Today I’m going to talk about Apex Legends’ Season 9 that Respawn is trying to call Legacy for some reason, Season 9 is good enough to keep track. I’ll talk about the major changes concerning your ranked experience.
So, without further ado, let’s go!
When Does Apex Legends Season 9 End?
Apex Legends Season 9 ends on July 27th, 2021. However, the first split ends on June 15, 2021.
The first split starts with the World’s Edge, and in the second split, we will play on the Olympus.
Season 9 Ranked Changes
There are no major ranked changes in this patch.
Season 9 Game Changes
- New legend called Valkyrie
- New weapon: Bocek
- New game mode: Arenas
- Slight Olympus map update
- Starter kit on landing for everyone: Evo shield, helmet, 2 cells, 2 syringes, knockdown shield
- Low profile removed from Wraith, Wattson, and Lifeline. (They don’t take 5% increased damage anymore)
- Lifeline nerf, Octane nerf, Loba buff, Horizon nerf, Fuse buff
- New weapon category Marksman rifles (G-7 Scout, 30-30 Repeater, Bocek, Triple Take)
- Triple Take becomes a care package only weapon, Peacekeeper back in normal loot
Season 8 Recap
A fun fact for readers is how the players ranked in the Season 8 compared to Season 7.
- 17.87% Bronze (16.35%)
- 17.86% Silver (23.86%)
- 31.84% Gold (32.09%)
- 26.16% Platinum (23.13%)
- 5.86% Diamond (4.37%)
- 0.4% Master & Apex Predator (0.2%)
For everyone that wishes to be a higher rank in Apex Legends, head over to our Apex Legends rank boosting service
and we’ll help you reach any RP you like. Whether that’s by you playing with us or us playing on your account. Risk-free and quick delivery.
I hope you enjoyed this short summary of Apex Legends Season 9 and that you will get your desired rank this season, if not, our Apex Legends boosting
team will gladly give you a hand. Happy hunting!