Hey everyone! Today I’m going to be talking about Apex Legends’ Fuse. Fuse was added in Season 8 of Apex Legends.
First I will review Fuse’s abilities and then add some more tips and strategies for Fuse. Since I am a professional Apex Legends booster, I will share my knowledge about Fuse with you today. Without further ado, let’s dig in!
I will start off with the passive and move on to other abilities then.
This ability allows Fuse to carry two grenades per inventory slot instead of one like other legends. He also throws grenades further, faster, and more precisely.
Tactical: Knuckle Cluster
This ability allows Fuse to shoot a grenade that explodes and then continuously shoots little bombs in the targeted area. The cooldown is 255 seconds. You can also stick the enemy with it. It’s very useful to destroy traps, decoys, and more.
Similar to his Tactical, Fuse shoots a grenade that explodes and creates a ring of fire around a large area dealing damage to anyone that goes through the fire and slows them similar to Bangalore’s ultimate
. It will also slow your teammates but not damage them.
It will deal 35 base damage and then 8 for each burn (5 ticks) which is a total of 75 damage. If they stand in the fire instead of moving out, they will get an additional 12 per tick. This ability is not that useful in small spaces but more outdoors similar to Gibraltar
- Always stack up on grenades, never run out grenades
- Use grenades to force enemies out of covers and houses since you can launch them really far. If they’re behind a rock, throw a couple left and right in order to pick up some damage when they predictably run out.
- Use your tactical to destroy Rampart’s barriers, Mirage decoys, Wattson fences, Revenant’s totem, or Loba’s Black Market.
- You can’t destroy Caustic barrels (only trigger them), Octane pads and Wattson pylon will still absorb your tactical.
- Use your tactical to get enemies from behind covers as you do with the grenades, sometimes it's better for them to just stay behind and take the damage
- You can also stick your tactical to a door and destroy it, picking up kills on enemies behind the door
- Your ultimate is more useful when used as a zoning tool instead of a damage tool, place it around a house and throw grenades in it, or place it on mountain passages while enemies try to go through with a circle behind their back
- Avoid using the ultimate in tight areas and buildings. Also, avoid using it on areas with a change of height such as boxes or hills because enemies can often just jump out of it.
- Pair Fuse with teammates with AoE abilities such as Caustic, Gibraltar, Bangalore, Horizon… Those legends can pair your ultimate with theirs.
Thank you for reading my Fuse guide! I would also like to take a second of your time and tell you about our Apex Legends boosting services
. For example, rank boosting
allows you to reach any rank of your desire with the help of pro players such as myself. And badge boosting
helps you unlock any badge such as 4K damage or 20 kills one on any of your legends, including Fuse!
It’s completely safe, risk-free and handled by professional players only. Don’t hesitate and contact us!