Hey everyone! Today I’m going to tell you the settings for Call of Duty Vanguard that I use on PC in order to achieve maximum FPS, least input lag and maximum visibility.
I’m a professional CoD Vanguard booster here at Boosting Factory. In order to do my job quickly and efficiently, I need to have a stable setup and no disturbances such as FPS stutters or input lag. I’m going to give you my settings so you can enjoy the same.
Let’s dig in!
Max FPS Setting for CoD Vanguard
I’m going to list the settings now. In your game, press Settings > Graphics > Display.
- DISPLAY MODE: FULLSCREEN - Some people play with Fullscreen borderless since you can alt-tab faster, but that could cause some input lag. Try it yourself maybe it works for you.
- Correct MONITOR and REFRESH RATE is chosen by you according to your setup
- V-SYNC: OFF to minimize input lag
- FRAMERATE LIMIT: UNLIMITED (if you are using G-Sync, press show more and select custom framerate limit and make it 3 less than your monitor’s refresh rate)
- NVIDIA REFLEX LOW LATENCY: ENABLED
- DISPLAY GAMMA: 2.2
- FOCUSED MODE: OFF (unless you have those super wide monitors)
- ON-DEMAND TEXTURE STREAMING: OFF
Now press the Quality tab in the game and edit the following settings:
- RENDER RESOLUTION: 100
- VRAM USAGE TARGET: 90% (if you’re stuttering or something, try going to 80% or lower)
- TEXTURE RESOLUTION: MEDIUM
- TEXTURE FILTER ANISOTROPIC: HIGH
- PARTICLE QUALITY LEVEL: HIGH (if your PC isn’t terrible, keep this at high in order to improve visibility in harsh environments like snow)
- PARTICLE RESOLUTION: LOW
- TESSELLATION: OFF
- LEVEL OF DETAIL: LOW
- VOLUMETRIC QUALITY LEVEL: LOW
- SHADOW MAP RESOLUTION: LOW
- SUN SHADOW CASCADES: LOW
- CACHE SPOT SHADOWS: ON
- SPOT CACHE SIZE: OFF
- CACHE SUN SHADOWS: ON
- SPOT SHADOW QUALITY: LOW
- PARTICLE LIGHTING: LOW
- AMBIENT OCCLUSION: OFF
- GTAO: LOW
- SCREENSPACE REFLECTION: LOW
- ANTI-ALIASING: SMAA T2X
- FILMIC STRENGTH: 0
While it may seem I just turned everything off, that’s not true if you look closely. And even if it were, well, you now have confirmation from a pro player that it’s okay to turn most of these off or too low. Now, onto the last one, Graphics > Gameplay.
- FIELD OF VIEW: 120
- CAMERA MOVEMENT: LEAST: 50%
- WORLD MOTION BLUR: OFF
- WEAPON MOTION BLUR: OFF
- DEPTH OF FIELD: OFF
That’s all folks. I hope you enjoyed my little guide and I hope you will enjoy your max FPS in Vanguard now with max visibility as well.
Also, don’t forget to check out our CoD Vanguard camo boosting
services where I or my colleagues can unlock any camos you want, fast, safe, while you relax and chill. We can also do your Vanguard weapon leveling
and many more. Give us a shout and we’ll get right on it!