Hey everyone! In this post, I will cover the Valorant Episode 2 Act 2, its end date, rewards, changes, and more so bear with me! Don't be confused with the Episode 2 Act 2 name, Riot Games has decided to do it that way for some reason, however, this would usually be called Season 5.
When Does Valorant Episode 2 Act 2 End?
Valorant Episode 2 Act 2 ends in April, 2021.
No new maps have been scheduled yet.
Episode 2 Act 2 Battlepass
The new battlepass costs 1000 VP as usual. On the free mode, players will be able to get Prism III Classic pistol skin, Versus // Bind + Icebox card, new buddy, and Dumpster fire spray. The paid version also gets you Prism III Axe melee, new Vandal and Operator skin, VERSUS // Sova + Cyper card and Make Some Noise spray.
On top of that, players will get the Super! Spray and Good job, Paul! Card if they unlock the Epilogue too.
A new agent called Astra
has been added to the game.
Ranked Play Changes
Unless you’re Radiant or Immortal, your rank won’t be reduced at the start of the season. Radiant and Immortals will have theirs reduced by 90% in RR terms but will keep the same position on Leaderboard. Radiants will be demoted to Immortal.
- In order to get Radiant, you must be top 500 in your region and have a minimum amount of points. Minimum amounts for regions are as follows: LATAM & KR (100 RR), BR (200 RR), NA & APAC (300RR), EU (400RR).
- Average win / loss of RR will be reduced by 5 but not immediately on start of the season.
- Ranks won't be displayed on start of the game and during game, only after.
- At lower ranks you can now queue with players who are more than 3 ranks further.
- Not a ranked change, but Bind’s teleporter doors are now always open.
Valorant Boosting in Episode 2 Act 2
We are indeed still Valorant boosting
and will keep helping players who want to achieve their desired rank or just have their placement matches done fast, safe, and completely anonymously by Valorant pro players.
Check out our services and good luck in Valorant Ep 2 Act 2!