Hey! Today I will summarize Apex Legends' Season 4 for you, so you can have all the info regarding Season 4 in one place, including changes, rewards, start and end date.
Let's dig in.
When Does Apex Legends Season 4 Start
Apex Legends Season 4 starts on February 4th, 2020.
When Does Apex Legends Season 4 End
Apex Legends Season 4 ends on May 12th, 2020.
Season 4 Changes
I will now talk about gameplay and ranked changes in Apex Legends for Season 4.
Gameplay and Ranked Changes
While this is the game's Season 4, ranked season is actually Season 3. Or as they call it, Series 3.
- Dive trails will only be available for the next season, meaning if you've earned a dive trail for Season 3, you will only be able to use it in Season 4. You will need to earn a new dive trail in Season 4 to use it in Season 5. However, players with trails from Season 1 and Season 2 will be kept permanently.
- The ranked season is now split into 2 parts, the first split is played in World's Edge from February 4th to March 23rd. The second split is played in Kings Canyon from March 24th to May 5th. After the first split, there will be a soft reset just like at the end of the full season which will bring down your division by 1.5 tiers as usual. For instance, from Gold II to Silver IV or Platinum IV to Silver II.
- Master tier is added above Diamond and under Apex Predator. Master tier now requires 10.000 RP to reach it, and Apex Predator is reserved for only Top 500 players per platform. The master tier entry cost is the same as Apex Predator.
- Once you reach Platinum or higher, you can invite friends that are 1 tier different from you, meaning Platinum can play with Diamond or Gold only.
- Loss forgiveness stays the same if a teammate disconnects, but maximum 1 per day for you if you disconnect, up to 3 times per season. If you disconnect more than 3 times in the season, you will no longer get loss forgiveness.
- Assist timer is now 7.5s up from 5s and using healing items won't interrupt it.
Read more: Apex Legends Season 4 Ultimate Ranked Guide
Other game changes
- New character Revenant is coming with Season 4.
- World's Edge is getting a massive rework.
- Snipers now use sniper ammo and sniper magazine.
- L-Star is no longer legendary and uses energy ammo.
- New sniper called Sentinel (weak fast shots or 1 strong charged up shot).
Season 4 Rewards
You will be rewarded with badges, gun charms and dive trails for the highest tier you earned that season.
Apex Legends Season 4 Boost
We will continue providing the ultimate Apex Legends boost services
for our customers in Season 4. Including the premium Apex Predator rank.
Get the rewards you desire easily, anonymously and completely safe with our professional Apex Legends boosting squad.
Don't hesitate to contact us, today.