Hey everyone! Season 12 of Apex Legends is upon us today and I'll be summarizing all you need to know to get a headstart in Season 12. I will talk about the dates, splits, changes, buffs, nerfs and more.
Without further ado, let’s go.
When Does Apex Legends Season 12 Start?
Apex Legends Season 12 starts on February 8th, 2022.
When Does Apex Legends Season 12 End?
Apex Legends Season 12 will end in early May 2022. 3 months from the start. The first split should last until late March and will be played on Olympus, while the second split will be played on Kings Canyon.
What are the new legends in Season 12?
In Season 12, a new legend Mad Maggie is being added. Click on Mad Maggie to open up a guide by our professional Apex Legends boosters.
What’s the new map in Season 12?
There will be no new maps in Season 12, however, Olympus is getting a rework.
What are the new weapons in Season 12?
There will be no new weapons in Season 12.
What other changes are in Season 12?
- Olympus rework
- Storm Point wildlife (PvE) has been slightly nerfed, but loot upgraded
- In ranked play, maximum RP achievable with kills has been lowered, while the ones for top 5 placement has been increased
- Crypto has been buffed
- Caustic has been nerfed
- Alternator is no more a care package weapon, while Volt now is
- New hop up Kinetic feeder usable on Triple Take and Peacekeeper, when sliding it speeds up reload and choke time
- Hammerpoint on P2020, Mozambique and RE-45 is now dealing more unshielded damage
- Shattercaps now passively affects hipfire
- Triple Take and Flatline nerfed
- Flatline and Longbow can now only be crafted, not picked up
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed my Apex Legends Season 12 summary. We will also be doing Apex Legends rank boosting
from the very start of Season 12 so check out our services and get boosted to any RP you like. Whether that’s by playing with our team or having us play on your account.
Good luck in Season 12! :)