Hey everyone! In this post, I will cover the Valorant Episode 2 Act 1, its end date, rewards, changes, and more so bear with me! Don't be confused with the Episode 2 Act 1 name, Riot Games has decided to do it that way for some reason, however, this would usually be called Season 4.
When Does Valorant Episode 2 Act 1 End?
Valorant Episode 2 Act 1 ends on March 2nd, 2021.
No new maps have been scheduled yet.
Ep 2 Act 1 Battlepass
The new battle pass features a whole new set including weapon skins like the Outpost, Aerosol, and the variant-enabled Infinity, as well as a host of Gun Buddies, Sprays, and Player Cards.
A new agent called Yoru has been added to the game.
Ranked Play Changes
Regional leaderboards (NA, EU, APAC, BR, LATAM, KR) have been added to the game, Immortal and Radiant players will appear. Must have 50 games played during current Act, must not be banned, and must play 1 game per week to show on leaderboard.
- Immortal is now only 1 rank just like Radiant is
- Rank arrows removed, progress bar and Rank Rating (RR) added to more easily measure progress. Immortal and Radiant don't have progress bar but rather a leaderboard rank.
- Win gives 10-50 RR, lose between 0 and 30, draw you gain between 0 and 20.
- Must lose a game at 0 RR in order to demote (demotion protection system).
- Good performance and win streaks award more RR in order to boost smurfs faster
Valorant Boosting in Episode 2 Act 1
We are indeed still Valorant boosting
and will keep helping players who want to achieve their desired rank or just have their placement matches done fast, safe, and completely anonymously by Valorant pro players.
Check out our services and good luck in Valorant Ep 2 Act 1!