When Does Overwatch Season 14 Start?
Overwatch's Season 14 has started on January 1st, 1 AM CET. For American Overwatch players, Season 14 has started on December 31st, at 4 PM PST.
When Does Overwatch Season 14 End?
Each Overwatch season lasts for about 2 months, therefore Season 14 will end on March 1st, 1 AM GMT (2 AM CET). For American players, on February 28th at 5 PM PT.
Season 14 Changes
- Off-Season timer has been changed from 3 days to 2 hours.
Season 14 Rewards
- Bronze - 65 Competitive Points
- Silver - 125 Competitive Points
- Gold - 250 Competitive Points
- Platinum - 500 Competitive Points
- Diamond - 750 Competitive Points
- Master - 1200 Competitive Points
- Grandmaster - 1750 Competitive Points
Can you boost me to Top 500 In Season 14?
Yes, we can! Visit our Top 500 product page
and customize your order.
How To Get Most Out Of Placement Games?
As usual, we offer Placement Matches boosting to get you as high as possible for the next season, placement games boosting is the best bang for your buck as those 10 games determine the rating where you will end up in and shifts can be huge. We can do them for you piloted, or you can queue up with one of our pros and play them yourself with a little help.
For players who prefer to do their placements themselves, our OW boosting team has made a guide with tips on how to win more placement games