Hey guys! Today I’m going to talk about Overwatch Season 23, which includes some major changes such as having Open Queue become a secondary competitive mode that’s here to stay.
Let’s dig in!
When Does Overwatch Season 23 End?
Overwatch’s Season 23 will end on September 3rd, 2020. And Season 24 will start immediately after Season 23 ends.
There will be no more map rotations, however, Paris and Horizon Lunar Colony are unavailable until they get reworked.
Overwatch Role Queue Season 23 Rewards
The rewards are still the same per role.
- Bronze (1-1499): 25 points
- Silver (1500-1999): 50 points
- Gold (2000-2499): 100 points
- Platinum (2500-2999): 200 points
- Diamond (3000-3499): 300 points
- Master (3500-3999): 450 points
- Grandmaster (4000+): 650 points
Overwatch Open Queue Season 23 Rewards
- Bronze (1-1499): 65 points
- Silver (1500-1999): 125 points
- Gold (2000-2499): 250 points
- Platinum (2500-2999): 500 points
- Diamond (3000-3499): 750 points
- Master (3500-3999): 1200 points
- Grandmaster (4000+): 1750 points
Season 23 Changes
- Open Queue is now a secondary competitive mode and it’s here to stay, featuring its own set of rewards.
- All accounts can now place at a maximum of 3900 SR regardless of how high they were last season.
Our Overwatch boost
team of only Top 250 professional Overwatch pros is ready to take on your boosting orders to help you achieve your desired skill rating
, placement games wins or Top 500. We can complete any order and secure all your desired rewards.
Your boost is fully anonymous, secured. The best boosting team with 5 years of experience is waiting for you.
Good luck in Season 23!