Hello! Today I'm going to talk about Overwatch's Season 22, it's end date, changes, additions, rewards and more...
Let’s dig in!
When Does Overwatch Season 22 End?
Overwatch’s Season 22 will end on July 2nd, 2020. And the Season 23 will start immediately after Season 22 ends.
There will be no more map rotations, however, Paris and Horizon Lunar Colony are unavailable until they get reworked.
Overwatch Season 22 Rewards
The rewards are still the same.
- Bronze (1-1499): 25 points
- Silver (1500-1999): 50 points
- Gold (2000-2499): 100 points
- Platinum (2500-2999): 200 points
- Diamond (3000-3499): 300 points
- Master (3500-3999): 450 points
- Grandmaster (4000+): 650 points
Season 22 Changes
- Hero pools will now be the same as the Overwatch League ones.
- Hero pools are not going to be in anything lower than 3500 SR. Therefore, Hero pools will be live in SRs 3500 or higher.
Our Overwatch boost
team of only Top 250 professional Overwatch pros is ready to take on your boosting orders to help you achieve your desired skill rating
, placement games wins or Top 500. We can complete any order and secure all your desired rewards.
Your boost is fully anonymous, secured. The best boosting team with 5 years of experience is waiting for you.
Good luck in Season 22!