Warzone 2.0 and Modern Warfare II just got their latest season a month ago, but Season 2 Reloaded is already here. When it comes out on March 15, the new update for the latest Call of Duty game and its battle royale version will add a lot of new things for players to try out.
Call of Duty and Warzone players have come to expect updates in the middle of the season. They add new things to the game to keep the action going until the next full seasonal update.
Season 2 Reloaded might seem to be coming out earlier than usual. But that's because Modern Warfare II's second season started two weeks later than planned because of a delay in the beginning.
As usual, the mid-season update will give players new stuff to enjoy. Some fan-favorite game modes will also come back.
Check out the full patch notes and update times for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II and Warzone 2.0 Season 2 Reloaded below.
Modern Warfare II and Warzone 2.0 Season 2 Reloaded
Raid Episode 2
- A new multiplayer Spec Ops story mission featuring Task Force 141. Unlike the first episode, Episode 02 does not require a special Raid Assignment.
– Tempus Torrent Marksman Rifle.
New multiplayer map
– Himmelmatt Expo, set at a snowy mountain resort.
New premium Operator bundle
– “Shredder” from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Bundle also comes with three unique Weapon Blueprints including Shredder’s iconic claws.
Additional Path of the Ronin camo challenges
– Earn unique camos by completing fresh weapon challenges.
Warzone third anniversary freebies
– Seven free gifts to be released “every few days” in the Store including “a Weapon Blueprint, Calling Cards and more.”
Three returning multiplayer game modes
– Drop Zone, One in the Chamber, All or Nothing.
New lethal equipment
– Shuriken, will be usable in custom loadouts.
Party queuing feature
– Join a friend’s party automatically after they have finished their current match.
The Season 2 Reloaded update for Modern Warfare II and Warzone 2.0 will go live on Wednesday, March 15, 2023, at 9 a.m. PT, 12 p.m. ET, and 4 p.m. GMT.
How To Unlock Tempus Torrent
You can get the Tempus Torrent marksman rifle by completing an in-game challenge, buying a bundle with a blueprint for the gun in the store.
You need to use Marksman Rifles to get 25 double kills.
You can finish this challenge in the multiplayer mode of either Warzone 2 or Modern Warfare II. If you have MW2, completing the challenge this way will be much easier and should take less than an hour. It will be harder if you only have Warzone, but it won't be impossible.
Use the SPR-208 and Shipment if you can to get 25 MMR double kills in multiplayer (otherwise Hardpoint).
Use the EBR-14 and play Resurgence to get 25 MMR double kills in Warzone.
It's a frustrating challenge, and if you're really having trouble, you can buy the unlock from us via our Challenges & Gun Unlock service
You will be able to purchase MW 2 camo boosting
for Tempus Torrent immediately on our website as well, including a bundle where we can do the Unlock + Gold for you.