Introduction by our HotS Boosting Team
Lucio is a Hero that our Heroes of the Storm boosting team has NOT predicted would join the Nexus. He’s a well known support hero from the Overwatch franchise that focuses on healing/giving speed to allies and shielding them with his ultimate. How will he rank on our Heroes of the Storm Tier List, click and see. Lucio’s release date is on February 14th, 2017.
Pros & Cons
– Huge mobility
– Passive healing like Brightwing
– Ultimate that counters many ultimates in the game
– Able to move while firing auto attacks
– Bad single target heal
– Has to be well positioned
– Squishy if caught
– Difficult to maximize trait
– The Butcher
Tips & Tricks
1. Key to playing Lucio is to balance the usage of Crossfade, even in fights you should be regularly switching it to turn the tide of the fight.
2. Soundwave can be used offensively aswell, practise it to set up kills.
3. Don’t use Amp It Up by mashing your keyboard, predict when will you need it and save it for that moment.
4. Practice using wall ride combined with the speed boost to cover great distances, for instance when running for an objective.
5. Since you’ll mostly be using Sound Barrier as a heroic, be careful and predict when to use it, careful because it takes 1 second to cast and you can be interrupted!
6. Be careful when picking Lucio versus stun comps as you have no cleanse, and when caught you’re in big trouble.
7. Dont pick Lucio into heavy single target damage comps, you’re strong vs AoE comps.
Thank you for reading our guide. Let us know if you disagree with anything or an update is needed!
In case you still want professional help, we offer Premium HotS Hero and Team League boosting by some of the world’s best players. Get your Placement matches, divisions or NET wins done with a high winrate and start your Season right. For players who want 1 on 1 sessions with our professionals can book their coaching lessons now.