Introduction by our HotS Boosting Team
Genji is a Hero that our Heroes of the Storm boosting team has NOT predicted would join the Nexus. He an assasin hero from the Overwatch franchise. How will he rank on our Heroes of the Storm Tier List, click and see. Genji’s release date is April 25th, 2017.
Pros & Cons
– Asset in good hands
– Dynamic and fun gameplay
– Has poke
– Liability in bad hands
– No sustain
– CC wrecks him
Note: If you believe the build is outdated, please let us know in the comments.
– The Butcher
Tips & Tricks
– Use your Swift Strike and Agility to jump over walls to escape or set up ganks.
– If you use your Shuriken on super close range, all three will hit your target.
– You can deflect structure damage.
– Don’t commit to fights if you have no mana to finish a combo or escape.
– Try to burst down squishies or low HP targets with Swift Strike to gain resets and mana resets.
– If you play X-Strike as an ultimate, remember that it works similar to Kharazim’s Seven Sided Strike, meaning you can use it to avoid enemy burst or even to jump over walls and escape.
– Genji can move while firing Basic attacks, meaning you should be stutter stepping for maximum performance.
– Your basic combo is Swift Strike into an enemy and aiming to fire all three shurikens into his face.
– Note that Swift Strike does not make you Unstoppable.
Thank you for reading our guide. Let us know if you disagree with anything or an update is needed!
In case you still want professional help, we offer Premium HotS Hero and Team League boosting by some of the world’s best players. Get your Placement matches, divisions or NET wins done with a high winrate and start your Season right. For players who want 1 on 1 sessions with our professionals can book their coaching lessons now.