Introduction by our HotS Boosting Team
Garrosh is a Hero that our Heroes of the Storm boosting team has predicted would join the Nexus. He’s a solo tank hero from the Warcraft franchise. How will he rank on our Heroes of the Storm Tier List, click and see. Garrosh’s release date is June 8th, 2017.
Pros & Cons
– Solo tank
– Decent crowd control
– High survivability on low HP
– No escape
– Low mobility
– Weak vs ranged
NOTE: If you believe our build is outdated, please leave a comment and our professionals will update it immediately!
Garrosh Counters (Avoid picking him vs these heroes)
– Li Ming
Garrosh Is Strong On
-Garden of Terror
-Tomb of the Spider Queen
-Towers of Doom
Tips & Tricks
1. Staying on lower HP is actually good due to your trait, but don’t be too low!
2. Try to soak some damage first before sustaining with Bloodthirst, rinse and repeat. Try this cycle: Soak damage > Bloodthirst > soak damage > Bloodthirst.
3. Armor Up reduces both physical and spell damage.
4. Use Groundbreaker to save your backline too, not just to kill people.
5. Bloodthirst is more effective when used on lower health.
6. Red Horde symbol represents who will you throw if you use Wrecking Ball (nearest enemy)
7. Make sure to learn how to stutter step so you can utilize Decimate, you need to keep moving when using it.
8. Use Wrecking Ball to throw people over gates when they’re reckless.
9. When dueling 1v1, save Bloodthirst when at least 50% or lower HP.
10. You don’t have to necessarily pull people with Groundbreaker, you can use it just for burst.
Thank you for reading our guide. Let us know if you disagree with anything or an update is needed!
In case you still want professional help, we offer Premium HotS Hero and Team League boosting by some of the world’s best players. Get your Placement matches, divisions or NET wins done with a high winrate and start your Season right. For players who want 1 on 1 sessions with our professionals can book their coaching lessons now.