Introduction by our Heroes of the Storm Boost Team
Ana is a Hero that our Heroes of the Storm boosting team has predicted would join the Nexus. She’s a support hero from the Overwatch franchise. Her kit is quite similar to the one in Overwatch, she’s a very rewarding hero to play due to being skill shot based.
How will she rank on our Heroes of the Storm Tier List, click and see. Ana’s release date is September 26th, 2017.
Pros & Cons
– Healing reduction ability
– Longer auto attack range
– Great single target healing
– Great single target crowd control
– Rewarding if played well
– Lacks self healing
– High skill cap
– Requires good aim
NOTE: If you believe our build is outdated, please leave a comment and our professionals will update it immediately!
Level 1 – Detachable Box Magazine
Level 4 – Overdose
Level 7 – Mind Numbing Agent
Level 10 – Nano Boost
Level 13 – Speed Serum
Level 16 – Concentrated Doses
Level 20 – Dynamic Shooting
Ana Counters (Avoid picking her vs these heroes)
– The Butcher
Tips & Tricks
1. Make sure to learn how to stutter step as maximizing auto attacks is important when playing Ana.
2. Don’t just sit behind your team, you will need to be on sides too so you can heal your frontline.
3. Biotic Grenade is your only self-heal, sometimes it’s valuable to use it just on your self.
4. Standard healing combo is Biotic Grenade into Healing Dart.
5. Learn how to aim so you do not miss, it’s very punishing when missing healing darts.
6. Positioning is the key to playing Ana, if you misposition you’re likely playing her wrong.
7. Your passive damage Shrike will NOT break Sleeping Dart.
8. Try to spread your Healing Dart around to have everyone on decent health before focusing on only just 1 person.
9. The healing debuff from Biotic Grenade works only on enemy basic abilities, not heroics, such as Ancestral Healing from Rehgar.
10. Sleep Dart has a slight delay before it launches, count in the delay when practicing.
11. Try telling your team that you will try to sleep dart for instance Lt. Morales, so if you do, that they do not touch her in the fight.
12. When using Eye of Horus, make sure to hide but close enough to the actual fight so that you can rejoin after you’re done. Also be on lookout for enemy assasins coming for you.
Thank you for reading our guide. Let us know if you disagree with anything or an update is needed!
In case you still want professional help, we offer Premium HotS Hero and Team League boosting by some of the world’s best players. Get your Placement matches, divisions or NET wins done with a high winrate and start your Season right. For players who want 1 on 1 sessions with our professionals can book their coaching lessons now.