Alarak is the Hero that our Heroes of the Storm boosting team has high expectations from. He’s an assasin from the Starcraft franchise. How will he rank on our Heroes of the Storm Tier List, click and see. Alarak’s release date was on September 13, 2016.
Pros & Cons
– Some self sustain with Lightning Surge
– Strong engage with Deadly Charge
– Able to disengage with Telekinesis too
– Has a silence with Discord Strike
– Damage lower than expected for an assasin
– Poor waveclear
– High skillcap
Discord Strike (Q)
Lightning Surge (E)
Counter Strike (R1)
Deadly Charge (R2)
Level 1 – Without Effort
Level 4 – Double Cross
Level 7 – Chaos Reigns
Level 10 – Deadly Charge
Level 13 – Psychokinesis
Level 16 – Quick Mind
Level 20 – Counter Strike or Hasty Bargain
– The Butcher
Alarak Is Strong Against
1 Try to flank engage most of the time.
2. Use Deadly Charge to flank engage into the whole team and get a silence and Telekinesis on as many people as possible. Similar to Thrall’s Sundering engage.
3. You cannot go over walls by pushing yourself with Telekinesis.
4. You can go over walls with Deadly Charge.
5. If using Quick Cast, try ALT+W to dash in a direction Alarak is facing, it will propell you in that direction automatically, you get a dash basically to dodge Skillshots and escape.