When Does Overwatch Season 6 Start?
Overwatch’s Season 6 starts on August 31, 2017.
When Does Overwatch Season 6 End?
Season 6 ends on 28th October, 2017.
Season 6 Changes
– Seasons will now last for 2 months
– You will now gain less competitive points as end of season rewards
– You will gain more competitive points per each ranked win
– 5 ranked games are now needed per week needed to prevent SR decay, if you start decaying, you decay by 25 SR, not 50.
– Control maps are now best out of 3
– Placement games will now place you more accurate compared to last season SR. Blizzard placed you lower intentionally last season.
– High SR games will now be more even but could result in longer queue times
– Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond players can now drop into a lower tier. After a loss, the game will check to see what a player’s current tier and skill rating are—if their skill rating has not exceeded the minimum for their current tier for the past five games, they will be demoted. (Players will never be demoted on a win.)
– Competitive Points awarded at the end of a season will still be based on the highest tier earned that season. So, for example, if you reached Platinum during Season 6, but ended the season in Gold, you will still receive a number of Competitive Points based on your Platinum ranking.
Season 6 Rewards
Will be updated!
Can you boost me to Top 500 In Season 6?
Yes, we can! Visit our product page and press the Skill Rating Maintenance tab. Piloted (Solo) or Self-play (Duo) is available.
Can you maintain my 3000+ or Top 500 rating?
Yes, we can! Visit our product page and press the Guaranteed Top 500 boosting tab. Piloted (Solo) or Self-play (Duo) is available.
How To Get Most Out Of Placement Games?
As usual, we offer Placement Matches boosting to get you as high as possible for the next season, placement games boosting is the best bang for your buck as those 10 games determine the rating where you will end up in and shifts can be huge.
We can do them for you piloted, or you can queue up with one of our pros and play them yourself with a little help.