Hey everyone! Today I’m going to tell you all you need to know about Overwatch’s S20, when does it end, what are the changes and rewards.
Let’s dig in!
Overwatch Season 20 End Date
Overwatch’s Season 20 will end on March 5th, 2020. And the Season 21 will start immediately after Season 20 ends.
New Map Rotation
- Temple of Anubis
- Volskaya Industries
- King’s Row
If you're wondering what are the changes, the new maps are:
- Dorado (replacing Watchpoint: Gibraltar)
- Rialto (replacing Route 66)
- Numbani (replacing Hollywood)
- Ilios (replacing Nepal)
- Oasis (replacing Lijang Tower)
Lunar Colony and Paris are out after complaints from the players, which could indicate a rework is on the way.
Season 20 Rewards
The rewards are still the same.
- Bronze (1-1499): 25 points
- Silver (1500-1999): 50 points
- Gold (2000-2499): 100 points
- Platinum (2500-2999): 200 points
- Diamond (3000-3499): 300 points
- Master (3500-3999): 450 points
- Grandmaster (4000+): 650 points
Our Overwatch boost
team of only Top 300 professional Overwatch players is ready to take on your orders to help you achieve your desired skill rating
, placement games boost or Top 500. We can complete any order and secure all your desired rewards.
Your boost is fully anonymous, secured. The best boosting team with 5 years of experience is waiting for you.
Good luck in Season 20!