When Does HotS 2020 Season 3 Start?
Heroes of the Storm 2020 Season 3 started on June 23rd, 2020.
When Does HotS 2020 Season 3 End?
Heroes of the Storm 2020 Season 3 ends on the week of September 7th, 2020. However, Blizzard is known for changing dates often so take this with a grain of salt.
HotS 2020 Season 3 Changes
- A new Nexus Anomaly: Throughout the game, there will be periodical weather effects that grant different buffs to all heroes.
- Rainstorm weather effect grants movement speed and a lightning shield that deals damage every 25-40 seconds
- Snow Flurries weather effects accumulate a shield on all heroes when out of combat or until it stops snowing
- Foggy Mists grants stealth to any hero that stands in the bush for longer than 1.5 secs and it lasts for 40 seconds or until you enter combat/use an ability.
- New hero: Mei
Storm League changes and rewards
- All end of season rewards have been reworked, you now get a chest after 5 wins, rare chest after 15 wins and epic chest at 30 wins
- You will also get a Regal Tiger mount after 50 wins immediately (not on season end anymore)
If you're struggling with placement games, make sure to give our guide a read How To Win All HotS Placement Games
. Our professionals will give you a total of 9 tips on how to handle placement matches with ease.
However, better to be safe than sorry! Hire our professionals to do them for you, or with you in a party via our Storm League boosting service
page. Starting at $4.15 per game with guaranteed win-rates.
Good luck in the Nexus!