When Does HotS 2020 Season 2 Start?
Heroes of the Storm 2020 Season 2 started on April 14th, 2020.
When Does HotS 2020 Season 2 End?
Heroes of the Storm 2020 Season 2 ends on the week of June 23rd, 2020. However, Blizzard is known for changing dates often so take this with a grain of salt.
HotS 2020 Season 2 Changes
Towers, Forts and Keeps
- When you attack an enemy hero under any structure that fires while having a minion wave with you, the structure will now focus you, and not the minions.
- Damage to Heroes increased by 10%.
- Attacks reduce Hero Armor by up to -40.
- Cannon Tower attacks reduce enemy Hero Armor by 5.
- Forts and Keeps attacks reduce enemy Hero Armor by 10.
- Forts and Keeps no longer slow enemy Heroes.
- Core now has different abilities other than just normal attack.
Storm League changes
- Master and GM players can now queue with more than 1 player and are now not restricted to the maximum range of 5000 points.
HotS 2020 Season 2 Rewards
It will be updated as soon as Blizzard releases the info
If you're struggling with placement games, make sure to give our guide a read How To Win All HotS Placement Games
. Our professionals will give you a total of 9 tips on how to handle placement matches with ease.
However, better to be safe than sorry! Hire our professionals to do them for you, or with you in a party via our Storm League boosting service
page. Starting at $4.15 per game with guaranteed win-rates.
Good luck in the Nexus!