Ragnaros is a Hero that our Heroes of the Storm boosting team has predicted would join the Nexus. He’s a specialist with a new Abathur-like mechanic.In short, you’re able to merge with any building on your side and play from that position. How will he rank on our Heroes of the Storm Tier List, click and see. Ragnaros’ release date is on December 14/15th, 2016.
Pros & Cons
– Amazing wave clear
– Great Trait
– High utility
– High AoE
– Can be kited
– Easy to poke down by good ranged heroes
– Lunara: She can poke you down and kite you all day
– Tracer: Same, poke and kite
– Thrall: You’ll probably lose the 1v1
– The Butcher: You lose the 1v1
– Valla: A good Valla will own you.
– If you’re using Quick cast, use ALT+E to self cast Blast Wave on yourself easily.
– Your burst combo is: Self cast Blast Wave > Living Meteor > Auto Attack > Empower Sulfuras will reset your AA and do it again.
– Use your wave clear potential to push multiple lanes in smaller maps.
– You can also jungle and clear camps effectively.
– Be the lane bully, you have sustain, abuse it.
– Be careful not to get ganked when wave pushing.
– Use your Lava Wave to split push another lane when you’re positive it will not be needed in a teamfight soon.
– You can use your Trait when Sylvanas is pushing your fort to stop her. Be smart about it.
– You can also use your Trait for instance on Sky Temple when Lasers are shooting your fort, you merge with it and absorb some of the damage.
Thank you for reading our guide. Let us know if you disagree with anything or an update is needed!
In case you still want professional help, we offer Premium HotS Hero and Team League boosting by some of the world’s best players. Get your Placement matches, divisions or NET wins done with a high winrate and start your Season right. For players who want 1 on 1 sessions with our professionals can book their coaching lessons now.