Introduction by our HotS Boosting Team
Probius is a Hero that our Heroes of the Storm boosting team has NOT predicted would join the Nexus. He’s a specialist hero from the Starcraft franchise, similar to Gazlowe by design. How will he rank on our Heroes of the Storm Tier List, click and see. Probius release date is on March 15th, 2017.
Pros & Cons
– Good crowd control
– Burst damage
– Wave clear
– Area control
– Needs a front line
– Positioning and setup required
– No crowd control
– Short basic range attack
– The Butcher
Tips & Tricks
1. You need Warp In Pylons to regen mana and activate Photon Cannons. Place them on safe spots, such as over walls/obstacles in your range.
2. Don’t be afraid to bully and spam abilities at the enemy laner, you have plenty of mana, just careful not to get ganked.
3. Make sure you have Worker’s Rush available right when objective spawns so you can get there on time, or even earlier and set up your pylons and cannons.
4. Pylons can be used as wards in League of Legends, place them in brushes for vision.
5. Warp Rift can be used as area denial, placing them strategically in good spots forcing enemies to either avoid or take the damage.
6. You can use two Warp Rifts to clear waves or burst people.
7. Disruption Pulse goes through enemies.
8. Pylon Overcharge has great range, set up your Pylons accordingly.
9. Be careful when drafting Probius, don’t draft him early in the draft as you will force the enemy team to take all the counters and simply blow you up.
Thank you for reading our guide. Let us know if you disagree with anything or an update is needed!
In case you still want professional help, we offer Premium HotS Hero and Team League boosting by some of the world’s best players. Get your Placement matches, divisions or NET wins done with a high winrate and start your Season right. For players who want 1 on 1 sessions with our professionals can book their coaching lessons now.