Introduction by our HotS Boosting Team
Valeera is a Hero that our Heroes of the Storm boosting team has NOT predicted would join the Nexus. She’s an assasin that represents a World of Warcraft rogue, stealth mechanic that focuses on ganking and locking down carries. How will she rank on our Heroes of the Storm Tier List, click and see. Valeera’s release date is on January 24th, 2017.
Pros & Cons
– Great ganking capabilities
– Diverse kit
– Burst potential
– No self sustain
– Relies on positioning
– Bad sustained damage
– No ranged attacks
Combo Points and Energy System
Valeera’s fundamental mechanic is combo points, pretty much a replica of World of Warcraft’s rogue. Each ability grants her 1 point and she can spend it on her finisher Eviscerate (E). You must manage combo points well as she also uses Energy instead of mana, meaning you cannot just spam abilities to regain combo points.
Your combo points last 30 seconds so don’t waste them. Your energy replenishes 1 per second up to a maximum of 100.
Your typical burst combo will be an opener from Vanish (+1 point), double Sinister Strike (+2 combo points) and Eviscerate as a finisher.
Use Blade Flurry (W) if you’re opening into stacked up enemies for instant 3 points, Eviscerate on your desired squishy, and resume with Sinister Strikes / Blade Flurry depending on situation.
– The Butcher
– Be careful with your positioning, know that the enemy team expects you and do not open up unless your team is ready to follow up.
– You need to know what kind of opener to use for which situation, will more damage, stun or a silence do you good?
– Just like Nova and Zeratul, you shimmer while you move, be careful not to get revealed.
– Try to to open up squishies, especially healers.
– Smoke Bomb is also good for situations such as when a Punisher is aggroed and you don’t want him to jump you.
– Use Garrote on heroes such as Morales as the 7 second DPS tick damage will pressure them and she can’t self heal.
– Don’t waste your combo points, you can build them on one target and use Eviscerate on another target since combo points last 30 seconds.
– You do not have ranged attacks meaning you suck for defending on Battlefield or Mines, take that in consideration when drafting.
Thank you for reading our guide. Let us know if you disagree with anything or an update is needed!
In case you still want professional help, we offer Premium HotS Hero and Team League boosting by some of the world’s best players. Get your Placement matches, divisions or NET wins done with a high winrate and start your Season right. For players who want 1 on 1 sessions with our professionals can book their coaching lessons now.