With the next patch, Blizzard is reworking the reports once again and adding up a new way of punishing toxic players.
New Report Features and How To Use Them
– Insults, general flaming
– Hate or Racial speech
– RL threats
Intentionally Feeding (Don’t worry Murky players if you get reported for this they will take it in consideration!)
– Players who literally run into enemies just to die
AFK (Same goes for Abathur players, no worries!)
– Players who are literally AFK
– Players who are in the game but don’t want to play
Cheating / Hacking
– People who use scripts, bots or anything suspicious. Don’t report our Heroes of the Storm Boost employees for this please. 😉
– Names that are insultive and so on…
– I don’t need to explain this one do I?
The Silence Punishment
If you get reported many times for Abusive chat or Spam, you will be punished by silence.
– Speak in allied chat
– Speak in Hero Draft
– Chat in General channel
– Whisper people that you don’t have as friends
– Use Party Chat
– Use pings
First time Silence is 24 hours long. Every consecutive silence is DOUBLED and there is no maximum!
For players that like mentoring, check out our Heroes of the Storm Coaching service starting from 10 EUR/h and discount on 5/10 hours.