Introduction by our HotS Boost Team
Malthael is a Hero that our Heroes of the Storm boosting team has NOT predicted would join the Nexus. He’s an assasin hero from the Diablo franchise. How will he rank on our Heroes of the Storm Tier List, click and see. Malthael’s release date is June 6th, 2017.
Pros & Cons
– Tank killer, a must pick vs 2 tank comps
– Decent dueler
– Good sustain
– Can solo lane
– No burst damage
– Weak vs CC
– Need to know how to stutter step
If you believe the build is outdated, please leave a comment and we’ll update immediately.
– Li Ming
Tips & Tricks
1. The no brainer one, maximize your Reaper’s Mark, spread it on everyone you can, keep it 100% uptime on 3 targets if possible (max).
2. Your Reaper’s Mark applies to objectives, bosses, just not on structures.
3. Wraith Strike puts you behind the enemy when you teleport, use it to effectively stop enemies from escaping, body blocking that is.
4. Death Shrough flies slow, aim accordingly in front of enemy for it to land.
5. You can try Death Shrouding E and then Wraith Striking W to teleport when trying to escape.
6. Use Wraith Strike W to avoid skill shots!
7. If you play Last Rites ultimate, a marking will appear over a hero’s head when it will die from it if you apply it.
Thank you for reading our guide. Let us know if you disagree with anything or an update is needed!
In case you still want professional help, we offer Premium HotS Hero and Team League boosting by some of the world’s best players. Get your Placement matches, divisions or NET wins done with a high winrate and start your Season right. For players who want 1 on 1 sessions with our professionals can book their coaching lessons now.