Introduction by our Heroes of the Storm Boost Team
Kel’thuzad is a Hero that our Heroes of the Storm boosting team has predicted would join the Nexus. He’s a mage hero from the Warcraft franchise. How will he rank on our Heroes of the Storm Tier List, click and see. Kel’thuzad’s release date is September 5th, 2017.
Pros & Cons
– Has burst
– Has crowd control
– Has AoE
– Can zone players out of the fight
– Has to complete his quest before becoming powerful
– High skillcap (aiming)
NOTE: If you believe our build is outdated, please leave a comment and our professionals will update it immediately!
Level 1 – Barbed Chains
Level 4 – Phylactery of Kel’Thuzad
Level 7 – Chilling Touch
Level 10 – Shadow Fissure
Level 13 – Chains of Ice
Level 16 – Hungering Cold
Level 20 – The Damned Return
Kel’thuzad Counters (Avoid picking him vs these heroes)
– Any dive hero that sticks on you
– The Butcher
Tips & Tricks
1. Practice Death And Decay (Q) – if you do not hit anything with it, it will fail. Minions, mercenary, hero, building.
2. Death And Decay (Q) is good for wave clear – just hit them from the sides to maximize potential.
3. You can use Frost Nova (W) to zone people, you don’t even have to hit them but it will make them stay away for a bit.
4. Combo Frost Nova (W) and Shadow Fissure (R)
5. Make sure to position yourself as far away from the enemy team, dive heroes are your counter.
6. Make sure to stack up your Trait Quest ASAP. Join fights, objectives to speed it up.
7. Frost Nova has a small delay before exploding, have it in mind when aiming for targets in center to become rooted.
8. Practice landing Chains Of Kel’Thuzad in combo with Frost Nova and Shadow Fissure
9. Chains of Kel Thuzad only bind to heroes or enemy buildings, using it in lane makes no sense.
10. You have 4 seconds to reactivate Chains, don’t use it immediately, wait for the moment.
11. Use Chains as a zoning tool to make enemies run away from their team for next 4 seconds.
Thank you for reading our guide. Let us know if you disagree with anything or an update is needed!
In case you still want professional help, we offer Premium HotS Hero and Team League boosting by some of the world’s best players. Get your Placement matches, divisions or NET wins done with a high winrate and start your Season right. For players who want 1 on 1 sessions with our professionals can book their coaching lessons now.