Introduction by our HotS Boosting Pros
Junkrat is a Hero that our Heroes of the Storm boosting team has predicted would join the Nexus. He’s a ranged assasin hero from the Overwatch franchise. His kit is quite similar to the one in Overwatch, good old Junkrat being annoying with his bombs, mines and traps.
How will he rank on our Heroes of the Storm Tier List, click and see. Junkrat’s release date is October 17th, 2017.
Pros & Cons
– Crowd control with his trap and concussion mine
– Good poke damage
– Good zoning abilities
– Great teamfight damage
– Squishy if caught
– Requires good aim
Level 1 – Put Some English On It
Level 4 – Taste For Explosions
Level 7 – Tricky Shuffles
Level 10 – RIP Tire
Level 13 – Chattering Teeth
Level 16 – Spread Volley
Level 20 – Cannonball
NOTE: If you believe our build is outdated, please leave a comment and our professionals will update it immediately!
Junkrat Counters (Avoid picking him vs these heroes)
– The Butcher
Tips & Tricks
1. Junkrat’s basic attacks deal AoE damage, great to clear waves.
2. Your frag launcher’s number of charges is listed under your health.
3. You can bounce your grenades off walls, a lot of practice is needed for this but it provides amazing possibilities.
4. Practice your aim with the concussion mine and learn how to bounce heroes to your desired directions, for instance towards you if they’re escaping.
5. Use your steel traps on places where your enemies are likely to walk through, for instance on brushes near boss when you’re doing it, or brushes near objectives.
6. Don’t just randomly use RIP Tire and allow enemies to destroy it before reaching the goal, if they have auto-attackers like Valla, don’t use it towards her since she’ll kill it easily.
7. Rocket Ride provides 250% total movement speed!
8. Whenever you feel like you’re about to die, try to hug an enemy player so you deal some damage with the bombs.
9. You can move and cast abilities, no need to stand.
10. Frag Launcher recharges all grenades at once, meaning make sure to spam them all out before the recharge timer.
11. Steel Trap takes time to activate, but you can cast it while moving and escaping.
Thank you for reading our guide. Let us know if you disagree with anything or an update is needed!
In case you still want professional help, we offer Premium HotS Hero and Team League boosting by some of the world’s best players. Get your Placement matches, divisions or NET wins done with a high winrate and start your Season right. For players who want 1 on 1 sessions with our professionals can book their coaching lessons now.