When Does HotS 2019 Season 4 Start?
Heroes of the Storm 2019 Season 4 started on December 3rd, 2019.
When Does HotS 2019 Season 4 End?
Heroes of the Storm 2019 Season 4 ends on the week of April 15th, 2020.
HotS 2019 Season 4 Changes
In short, players now need to collect globes dropped from all minions to gain XP, instead of just being nearby. This is one of the “Nexus Anomalies” that will rotate with each season.
Deathwing has been added to the game.
– Footman and Archer minions globes last for 6 seconds and award 80 XP (+2 every minute)
– Wizard minions don’t drop XP globes
– Globes move slowly toward an ally that’s within 6 range, and when you are within 1.5 range you collect it. They won’t move towards you if you’re stealthed or in the bush, but you can collect them.
– Ragnaros’ Lave Wave collects globes, Abathur’s Symbiote too, and Samuro’s illusions as well.
Storm League changes
– Team leaders are now chosen based solely on the highest rank
– Master and GM players can now party up with only 1 more person who is Master or GM and cannot be more than 5000 points difference.
– Players in placements cannot queue up with players who are not in placements
HotS 2019 Season 4 Rewards
It will be updated as soon as Blizzard releases the info.
If you’re struggling with placement games, make sure to give our guide a read How To Win All HotS Placement Games. Our professionals will give you a total of 9 tips on how to handle placement matches with ease.
However, better to be safe than sorry! Hire our professionals to do them for you, or with you in a party via our Storm League boosting service page. Starting at $4.15 per game with guaranteed win-rates.
Good luck in the Nexus!