Introduction by our HotS Boosting Team
Casia is a Hero that our Heroes of the Storm boosting team has NOT predicted would join the Nexus. She’s an assasin hero from the Diablo franchise. How will she rank on our Heroes of the Storm Tier List, click and see. Cassia’s release date is April 4th, 2017.
Pros & Cons
– Counters auto attackers
– Dynamic and fun game play
– Rewarding for players who can stutter step
– Can easily be kited
– Weak vs spell damage
– Short auto attack range
– Needs to be played with stutter stepping for max performance
– Li Ming
Tips & Tricks
1. Blinding Light has a short cast time, when trying to blind moving targets, cast accordingly.
2. Make sure to cast your Blinding Light when close enough in case you’re trying to capitalize on bonus damage as it only lasts 2 seconds.
3. Lightning Fury explodes on contact with enemy hero, try to cast it in the middle of their team so that it splits inside the group for more damage.
4. Practise comboing Blinding Light and immediately Fending so you use the bonus damage for full 2 seconds on maximum Fend and follow up with basics and other abilities.
5. You cannot change the direction of the Fend dash, but you can cancel it earlier by moving.
6. To heal and sustain in a lane, blind the minion wave and Fend the whole wave to heal for max bonus.
7. Don’t forget to activate Charged Strikes after Fend for maximum basic attack damage.
8. Never stop moving.
Thank you for reading our guide. Let us know if you disagree with anything or an update is needed!
In case you still want professional help, we offer Premium HotS Hero and Team League boosting by some of the world’s best players. Get your Placement matches, divisions or NET wins done with a high winrate and start your Season right. For players who want 1 on 1 sessions with our professionals can book their coaching lessons now.