When Does HotS 2019 Season 1 Start?
2019 Season 1’s start date is the week of December 11th, 2018. Exact date may slightly vary due to your region.
When Does HotS 2019 Season 4 End?
2019 Season 1 ends on the week of March 26th, 2019. Exact date may slightly vary due to your region. This change was made recently by Blizzard, pushing the date by 1 week.
2019 Season 1 Changes
– When a team destroys a Fort, they will gain a Catapult in every 3rd creep wave.
– In order to keep early-game Catapults from being too extreme to defending teams, Catapult attack splash size, their attack range and their DMG/HP will slowly increase as the game goes.
– All experience gained from destroying a fort or a keep is now removed
– When destroying a fort or keep, your team will now receive a bonus of 20% on the passively gained experience. This is not valid on Towers of Doom.
– Experience gained from destroying a tower is reduced by 50%
– Passive experience gain is increased by 15%
– Defeating defending Mercenaries now awards 100% more experience, this is not valid for Hanamura and Volskaya item camps.
– The unit radius values for most Heroes has been reduced by 5-15%
2019 Season 1 Rewards
Make sure to check our guide on How To Win 9 or Even 10 Placement Games. Written exclusively by our Heroes of the Storm boosting team for you.
For those who do not want to risk facing poor teammates and poor matchups in the most important 10 games of the season, head to our Hero League or Team League boosting pages and hire our professional players to assist you. Starting at $4.80 per game and 70%, most often more, guaranteed wins!