Hey lads, on the June 14th, 2019, EA has pushed an update for Apex Legends and introduced the Legendary Hunt event and an Elite Mode that allows players to join a different queue with more skilled players in order to showcase their skill, this is all an introduction for Season 2 battle pass that will introduce a ranked mode as well. So let’s dig in.
Legendary Hunt Event
When Does Legendary Hunt End?
Legendary Hunt has started on June 4th and will end on June 18th.
Legendary Hunt Skins
- Legendary Hunt Badge – Finish in the Top 5 in any match.
- Rare Wolfpack G7 Scout weapon skin – Finish in the Top 5 in an Elite Top 5 match.
- Epic Master of the Hunt Bloodhound Legend skin – Finish in the Top 5 five times in any queue (consecutive or nonconsecutive).
- Legendary Tamed Beast Triple Take weapon skin – Win twice in any queue (consecutive or nonconsecutive).
- Legendary Honored Prey R-301 weapon skin – Own the Season 1 Battle Pass.
- Legendary Night Terror Wraith skin – Reach Battle Pass level 15 or higher.
Elite Mode (Elite Queue)
The elite mode allows you to compete with players who have survived among top 5 teams last match. It’s the best showcase of skill we’ve seen so far in Apex Legends. You earn a beautiful badge that showcases your Elite Mode streak, meaning how many times you have been in Top 5 in a row. Not being in Top 5 for a game resets your counter to zero but your elite streak record still remains. The storm damage (circle damage) in Elite queue is significantly higher so make sure not to remain outside of the circle under any cost.
When Does Elite Mode End?
The mode will end on July 2nd, 2019.
Elite Queue Circle Damage
- First circle now does 7% damage per tick [previously this was 15%]
- Second circle does 15% damage per tick
- Third circle does 20% damage per tick
- Remaining circles do 25% damage per tick
Elite Mode Badges
We offer Elite Mode boosting where our professional Apex Legends boosters play to the desired streak of yours, such as 5, 10, 15 or 20 games.
There are more achievements and badges for the Elite Queue:
Elite 888 (Win at least 8 games with 8 different Legends with at least 8 kills in each game)
Elite Legend 1 – 5 (Win 1,5,15,50,100 Elite games)
⚠️Don’t forget that these badges will only be available until July 2nd and never again. DON’T MISS OUT!⚠️